DO YOU HAVE AN UPPER LIMB INJURY / CONDITION?
Hand Therapy Services
At Central Victorian Hand Therapy, we provide specialist hand therapy services to help you achieve the best possible outcome after any hand, wrist, or elbow condition. We are based in Bendigo and work with specialists in Melbourne and Bendigo to provide hand therapy across Central Victoria.
Some of the hand therapy services we provide include:
- Assessment of the upper limb - hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder
- Fabrication of orthotics, splinting, and taping following fractures, sprains/strains, for arthritis or after surgery
- Exercise programs focusing on increased range of movement and strength
- Arthritis Management Programs
- Facilitating safe return to sport and work
- Pain Management Programs
- Sensory re-education following damage to nerves caused by injury or surgery
- Liaison and consultation with other specialists