Making the most of your Telehealth / Online Consultation
To make the most of your Telehealth consultation, we will need your help with the following:
- If you are a new client, you will need to complete your registration form which is attached, and return it to us. A registration form is necessary in order for a telehealth consultation to proceed, so we will be in touch the day prior if you have overlooked this step.
- We use Physitrack Telehealth for our online consultations. This allows you to talk to your clinician via encrypted audio and video. You will need to either install the latest version on your mobile or tablet. Alternatively, you can use PhysiApp on your computer or laptop. Please ensure you are using Google Chrome or Firefox.We strongly suggest you look at the below link which will take you through step by step of what to expect, and encourage you to download the app the day prior to your appointment.https://support.physiapp.com/article/453-your-physiapp-telehealth-call
- Please ensure you have your credit card handy to process payment at the start of your consultation (unless you are a compensable client).
- Send all relevant referrals and reports to email@example.com
- At the time of your appointment, please make sure you have a stable internet connection. You will also require access to a computer or phone with a camera and microphone situated in a well-lit and quiet area. If using your mobile phone ensure you have access to your emails as you will receive an email invitation to connect to the online consultation.
- Make sure you are dressed suitably for the consultation. For instance, if your elbow is injured, please wear clothing with a shorter sleeve so that the therapist is able to see clearly.